Business Owners - are you positioned for accelerated growth?
There are two groups of business owners - those proud of what they've achieved and those wanting to achieve even more
There is one group of you out there who have been running your business for a number of years, feel very proud of what you have achieved and are content that the value you have created is sufficient to fund the lifestyle you have now and in retirement. There is sufficient resilience to withstand economic turbulence, market disruption and once in a lifetime events like the pandemic.
There is another group of business owners that are constantly looking for growth, whether that is personally through self development, or growing customer revenue and profit in your business. This could be due to a high level of ambition, high performance mindset and desire to reach goals you have set for yourself, or a recent realization that your business is not worth as much as you would like it to be and there is no plant o build value and reach an exit.
It is important to make a distinction between the two. We work with business owners in the second category.
What we do
At SUYB we explore different options for these business owners and help them select the right strategy to grow value in their business as quickly as possible with a way of monetising from an exit in a designated period of time.
Here are some characteristics you might relate to.
· You and your business are ambitious and ready for a significant strategic growth move, but you cannot see a pathway or have a defined plan.
· You are totally committed to growing your business exponentially even internationally, but you need specialist support in mitigating the risks and working through the critical issues that make your business vulnerable.
· You recognise that you could achieve faster and more sustainable growth if you were supported by a mentor and team who have a successful track record in helping businesses like you to scale.
· You accept that the team and the environment that got you here won't necessarily get you there. You want to access support so you can be confident that your own knowledge development and ability toexecute will leverage your team and see improvement quickly.
· You know you must start networking in different circles and exploring how to structure your business with debt and equity financing, explore strategic partnerships and M&A.
If these characteristics resonate with you, message me and I will send you some more information for you to read through.